As the nights draw closer and the weather gets colder, what more of an excuse do you need to cosy up on the sofa with a tub of your favourite flavour?Read More
This sweet treat has been in U.S. freezers since 2007, and our fans across the pond here in Europe wanted a scoop of the action too, so here it is!
Whilst working on getting our cool salute to Cinnamon Buns over to Europe, we discovered some pretty nifty cinna-facts:
- In the Nordics, people are Cinnamon Bun crazy. In Sweden alone, 148,766,006 kg of Cinnamon Buns are consumed every year, averaging out to 316 per person!
- Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to man.
- The very first Cinnamon Bun dates back to the 18th century.
- In May 2013, the largest Cinnamon Bun was made — weighing 276 kg and created by Second Floor Bakery in Michigan, USA. It measured 1.83m in height and was 17.8cm tall!
- It is a proven fact that it is impossible to resist a freshly baked Cinnamon Bun... You just can't!
- Princess Leia from Star Wars' hairstyle is affectionately known as the 'Cinnamon Bun Do' by fans…
Your brain does more than just a little happy dance every time you dig into a tub of your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavour – it turns into a swirling, whirling vortex of flavor euphoria.Read More
The minds of our flavour gurus are weird and wonderful places, so let’s dig a little deeper into what inspired our European Flavour Guru, Andrea, to whip up our latest flavour.Read More
We've been in touch with some ice cream aficionados who know what they’re talking about when it comes to ice cream...Read More