The world's only Primal Ice Cream Therapist talks cookie butter, jazz harmonicas and recalls creating Wavy Gravy.Read More
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s Spectacular Speculoos Core Ice Cream
- 250 mL heavy cream
- 30 g white chocolate
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Place a metal cookie tray with waxed paper in the freezer.
- Let ice cream soften so it is scoopable, but still firm.
- Scoop small balls of ice cream onto chilled tray and place in freezer again.
- Place a heat proof (glass or stainless steel) bowl over boiling water, add 1 cup of cream to heat the cream to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl and slowly add cream while stirring.
- Let the ganache cool, but still have it liquid to dip.
- Drizzle ganache over ice cream balls, sprinkle with cinnamon and immediately place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
These little bite sized scoops of chocolate drizzled ice cream will have you falling in Specu-Love at first bite.Read More
All you need is a pint of our new Cookie Cores and one other ingredient to make this creamy, delicious Italian dessert.Read More
You've never eaten a cookie like this before. Our new Cookie Core flavours feature a thick core of spoonable cookie right down the center of the pint.Read More