The world's only Primal Ice Cream Therapist talks cookie butter, jazz harmonicas and recalls creating Wavy Gravy.Read More
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s What-a-lotta Chocolate Cookie Core – melted in the refrigerator
- 125 mL boiling water
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Pour melted ice cream into a bowl. Remove cookie core (if you want to use it as a top on your finished dessert)
- Add 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin to ½ cup of boiling water and dissolve.
- Press the cookie core into the bottom of your mould.
- Stir dissolved gelatin into the ice cream, immediately pour ice cream into your mould and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dip your set mould into hot water and invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh fruit.
These little bite sized scoops of chocolate drizzled ice cream will have you falling in Specu-Love at first bite.Read More
All you need is a pint of our new Cookie Cores and one other ingredient to make this creamy, delicious Italian dessert.Read More
You've never eaten a cookie like this before. Our new Cookie Core flavours feature a thick core of spoonable cookie right down the center of the pint.Read More