- This prize draw is open to UK residents who can provide a workplace address within 5 miles from the Ben&Jerry's Van location, aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, let us know you want to win by tweeting @benandjerrysUK with the hashtag #CookieCoreTour included in your tweet.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 30 minutes after competition starts.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of anykind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The first two entries drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the prize.
- The prize consists of a visit from the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream bike courier which will distribute free samples of Ben & Jerry’s to the winner and up to nine friends up to a maximum of two shorty samples each (maximum of 20 shorties samples in total).
- Ben & Jerry’s will attend the winners’ place of work between the hours of 9am and 7pm on Monday through Friday, on a date (within 60 days of notification of the winners) and at a time agreed between Ben & Jerry’s and the winner.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- The winners will be notified by private Twitter message. The winners must claim their prize within 21 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to "Ben & Jerry’s Twitter Sample Competition, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR" within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twiiter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address)
Abridged terms and conditions check list: Open to London residents aged 18+. To enter, Tweet @benandjerrysUK with the hashtag #CookieCoreTour included in your tweet. Closing date: 26 July 2015. Prize: A visit from Ben & Jerry’s bike courier for the winner and 9 friends (maximum of 20 shorties samples in total).