UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS THE UK
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit [web address tbc] and for the entry to be valid, entrant’s must insert their First Name, Last Name & Email Address, accept the Terms & Conditions and register for the competition.
3. The opening date for entries is 12:00pm GMT on 17 February 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00am GMT on 23 March 2020.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person and email address.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. There is one prize in total. The winner will receive a free ice cream catering service provided by Ben & Jerry’s consisting of: staff for up to 1.5hours scooping service, ice cream, cups, and cones to cater for up to 40 people. Ice cream flavors to be selected among the Ben & Jerry’s range available in the UK market. The prize will only be available at a location within 12 miles of the Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop in Soho, London (74 Wardour St, Soho, London, W1F 0TE) and the chosen venue is the discretion and responsibility of the winner. Once the winner is selected they will need to contact the Ben & Jerry’s store to book a time and a date for the catering, subject to availability. The catering service can be booked until the 31st of December 2020 to be used before the 1st of January 2021, subject to the store availability. The service needs to be booked with at least 1 week’s notice and can be cancelled up to 3 days before the booking.
9. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream catering service. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the email notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to The Non-dairy Diary competition and email@example.com within 10 weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 (please do not send entries to this address).