UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN / THE UK / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit www.benjerry.co.uk/thehighlow and for the entry to be valid, insert the applicant’s First Name, Last Name & Email Address, accept the Terms & Conditions and register for the competition.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00pm GMT on 9 September 2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00am GMT on 14 October 2019.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person and email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is one prize in total. The winner will receive 52 Free Ben & Jerry’s Moophoria Light Ice Cream Pint Coupons. The coupon is valid on all Ben & Jerry’s Moophoria range tubs up to the value of £5.49 at any participating retailer. The coupons are not valid for use online. One coupon per person per transaction only. In the event that the price of the Ben & Jerry’s exceeds the amount printed on this coupon, the difference must be paid by you. Please do not ask the retailer to redeem it against any other item. No change will be given. Coupons valid until September 1st, 2020. Only original coupons will be accepted. The coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash. Void if photocopied, altered, reproduced, auctioned, sold, traded, transferred or assigned. Any such misuse constitutes fraud and is a prosecutable offence. One coupon per person per at participating UK stores only (excluding online). The promoter reserves the right to refuse payment against mis-redeemed coupons.
- The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the 52 Free Ben & Jerry’s Moophoria Pint Coupons. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email from James.Channon@unilever.com. within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the email notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to The High Low competition and James.Channon@unilever.com. within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- 1These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 (please do not send entries to this address).