Ben & Jerry’s are excited to announce that we have teamed up with The DoNation to award their very best, most enthusiastic Doers a years’ supply of ice cream!
The DoNation is a super ‘sponsorship by doing’ organisation, encouraging individuals to collect sustainable actions for their challenges instead of cash. In the words of the DoNation gang themselves ‘We believe that making the world a better place is about actions, not money - so we help people to make small changes and inspire others to do the same.’... pretty cool huh!?
Each month a ‘Doer of the month’ is crowned, the person that has collected the most pledges on their challenge page, and is rewarded with a year’s supply of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream! How can you scoop the prize next, I hear you cry? Sign up for a challenge with The DoNation and start whipping up those sustainable pledges - there's a new winner every month!
Terms and Conditions... the boring (but important!) bits:
1. Doers will be entered into the running for Doer of the Month in the month that they completed their challenge or event.
2. The winner is the Doer who raised the most pledges that month from the most people. In the case of a draw, the Doer whose sponsors saved the most carbon will be the winner.
3. A year’s supply is 12 vouchers for 500ml tubs of Ben & Jerry’s at £4.49
4. By winning the prize you agree for your photo, first name and challenge details to be shared on Facebook and Twitter by the DoNation and Ben & Jerry’s
5. To be eligible to win, you must: i. Be 18 years old or over. ii. Be an individual or team of less than 5 people. iii. Not have created your Do Pages as part of our Do Good for Uni and Do Good for Business programmes. iv. Not be Employed by Ben & Jerry’s or The DoNation. v. Have received pledges from at least ten different people.
6. The partnership between Ben & Jerry’s and The DoNation starts from July 2013. Unfortunately, Doers who have won Doer of the month before this date are not eligible.