1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit https://www.benjerry.co.uk/whats-new/chunky-dunky/chunky-dunky-contest and for the entry to be valid, entrant’s must insert their First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and required answer to the question, accept the Terms & Conditions and register for the competition.
3. The opening date for entries is 9:00 am EST on 15 May 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 am EST on 26 May 2020.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person and email address.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups, or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. There is one prize in total. The winner will receive a pair of Nike SB X Ben & Jerry's Chunky Dunky sneakers provided by Ben & Jerry’s.
9. 100 entries will be drawn by an independent judge (i.e Promotigo) for consideration; from these entries, Ben & Jerry’s will chose one winner based on the creativity of the entrant’s answer to the question “what name would you give your Ben & Jerry’s flavour-inspired skateboard trick?”; and the winner will receive a pair of Nike SB X Ben & Jerry's Chunky Dunky sneakers. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the email notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to of Nike SB X Ben & Jerry's Chunky Dunky sneakers competition and email@example.com within 10 weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 (please do not send entries to this address).