All you need is a pint of our new Cookie Cores and one other ingredient to make this creamy, delicious Italian dessert.Read More - Recipe: What-a-lotta Chocolate Panna Cotta Read More
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s Spectacular Speculoos Core Ice Cream
- 250 mL heavy cream
- 30 g white chocolate
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Place a metal cookie tray with waxed paper in the freezer.
- Let ice cream soften so it is scoopable, but still firm.
- Scoop small balls of ice cream onto chilled tray and place in freezer again.
- Place a heat proof (glass or stainless steel) bowl over boiling water, add 1 cup of cream to heat the cream to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl and slowly add cream while stirring.
- Let the ganache cool, but still have it liquid to dip.
- Drizzle ganache over ice cream balls, sprinkle with cinnamon and immediately place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Recipe: What-a-lotta Chocolate Panna Cotta
Meet Peter Lind, the Flavor Guru behind Cookie Cores.
The world's only Primal Ice Cream Therapist talks cookie butter, jazz harmonicas and recalls creating Wavy Gravy.Read More - Meet Peter Lind, the Flavor Guru behind Cookie Cores. Read More