(Opens in new window)
What-a-lotta Chocolate Panna Cotta
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s What-a-lotta Chocolate Cookie Core – melted in the refrigerator
- 125 mL boiling water
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Pour melted ice cream into a bowl. Remove cookie core (if you want to use it as a top on your finished dessert)
- Add 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin to ½ cup of boiling water and dissolve.
- Press the cookie core into the bottom of your mould.
- Stir dissolved gelatin into the ice cream, immediately pour ice cream into your mould and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dip your set mould into hot water and invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh fruit.