Need a one-way ticket to vegan heaven? Look no further. Vegan Coconutterly Caramel'd Cupcakes are a sweet treat perfect for serving lovingly to friends and family or devouring alone in the kitchen. Your choice.Read More - These Vegan Coconutterly Caramel'd Cupcakes Are Literally Heaven Read More
- 115 grams butter, at room temperature
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 65 grams brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 175 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 55 grams coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F
- Beat the butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in another bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts (if desired).
- Drop the dough, using a small ice-cream scoop, 4 to six centimetres apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon to about 7.5 centimetres in diameter.
- Bake until the centres are still slightly soft to the touch, 11 to 14 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Makes 12 to 15 giant cookies
*This recipe comes from the Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book, and was used in the original Scoop Shop.
In celebration of World Vegan Month, our Scooper Star Gaz Oakley (aka Avant Garde Vegan) has created some vegan recipes inspired by our Non-Dairy range. If you’re nutty for Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy Peanut Butter and Cookies flavour then this is the dish for you.Read More - Non-Dairy Punchy Peanut Curry Read More
In celebration of World Vegan Month, our Scooper Star Gaz Oakley has created some vegan recipes inspired by our Non-Dairy range. Ice cream fans get ready for the chunkiest, funkiest dish inspired by Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy Chunky Monkey flavour.Read More - Non-Dairy Plantain-Tastic Taco Read More