- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy, melted
- 240g (2 cups) self-rising flour plus a little more for dusting
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk (or your preferred non-dairy milk)
- Sparkling sugar
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy
- 340g (2 pints) strawberries, cleaned and sliced, tops discarded
- 50g (1/4 cup) sugar
- Non-Dairy whipped topping (optional)
Preheat your oven to 204°C (400°F). In a medium sized bowl combine 1 tub of melted Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy with the self-rising flour. Stir to form a stiff dough.
Sprinkle a little flour on your work surface and place the dough on it. Using your hands, pat the dough into a rough rectangle and fold over a couple times in a kneading fashion. You may find you need to add more flour. The dough should not stick to your hands and should retain its shape, but also should not be too stiff.
Shape the dough into a rectangle roughly 4” x 8” x 1” thick.
Using a knife dipped in flour, cut the dough into 8 equal pieces by making one cut through the middle lengthwise, and three evenly-spaced cuts horizontally.
Arrange the biscuits on a greased or parchment-lined sheet pan. Brush the tops of the biscuits with coconut (or other non-dairy) milk and sprinkle with sparkling sugar. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until they spring back when lightly pressed.
Combine sliced strawberries and sugar in a bowl and allow to sit while the biscuits are baking and cooling. Stir occasionally to encourage the strawberries to release their juices.
Remove biscuits from oven and allow to cool.
To serve, slice each biscuit open and top with Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy, strawberries, and non-dairy whipped topping. Enjoy!