1. Entry to this ballot is open to residents of the GB aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
To enter the ballot, visit https://www.benjerry.co.uk/sundaes-on-the-pier-festival and fill in your name and email address.
2. The opening date for entries is 12:00 BST 09/05/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 BST 10/06/2022.
The ballot draw will be held on 12:00 BST on 11/06/2022.
3. Entry to the ballot is limited to one per person, per email address. Entrants found to have entered on more than one occasion will be ineligible.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. By eentering this ballot, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your entry to this ballot (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
7. Ben & Jerry’s Sundaes Festival will take place on 6th August 2022 on Hastings Pier, 1-10 White Rock, Hastings TN34 1JY 12:00-22:00.
8. There will bwill be 1800 pairs of purchasable festival tickets available through this ballot. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into a draw held on 10/6/2022. The first 1800 entries drawn at random will be offered the opportunity to purchase a pair of festival tickets. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Ticket conditions:
a. Tickets are only available for purchase in pairs. Single tickets are not available for purchase.
b. Each pair of tickets will cost £10.
c. 100% of all proceeds from purchasing tickets will go to the local charity, The Refugee Buddy Project, who support refugees and people seeking asylum.
d. Tickets only covers entry to the festival and do not cover of any costs related to travel, accommodation, food, drinks or any expense of any kind.
e. All ticket holders shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who is the second ticket holder).
f. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
g. The tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
10. The winners of the ballot draw will be notified by an email from BenJerrySundaesFestival@promotigo.com within 4 days of the closing date, and no later than 11/06/2022. To accept the offer to purchase festival tickets and proceed to payment, the ballot winners must follow the link in the email and purchase the tickets within 14 days of the notification and no later than 25/06/2022. If the tickets are not purchased after this time, promoter reserves the right to either offer the unclaimed prize tickets to a substitute ballot winner selected in accordance with the promotion ballot rules or to use the unclaimed tickets in another promotion or competition.
11. The ticket holders details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing Promotigo LTD, Harborough Innovation Centre, Airfield Business Park, Market Harborough, LE16 7WB within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. The ticket holders may be filmed / photographed by the Promoter or on our behalf during the festival. The winners grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs in any media and through any media channel.
13. The ticket holders may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook / Instagram / Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook / Instagram. Entrants release Facebook / Instagram / Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
16. Force Majeure: Promoter shall not be held responsible for failure or delay to perform all or any part of these terms and conditions including whether any event or match takes place, due to any act or omission beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to epidemics, pandemics, flood, fire, earthquake, drought or other natural disaster, war terrorism, civil unrest, riots or threats of war, terrorism, civil unrest or riots, any action taken by a governmental or public authority of any kind (including not granting a consent, exemption, approval or clearance), an event of national significance (including any day of national mourning) or any other events, which could not be predicted, controlled, avoided or overcome by the Promoter..
17. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).