Ben & Jerry's Twisted Merry Dough Round
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN / THE UK / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit www.benjerry.co.uk/merrydoughround and for the entry to be valid, insert the applicant’s First Name, Last Name, Postal Address, Date of Birth & Email Address, accept the Terms & Conditions and register for the competition.
- The opening date for entries is 9am GMT on Tuesday 10th August and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11:59pm GMT on Monday 23rd August.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person and email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary for entry.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are 200 prizes in total. Each winner will receive 1 Ben & Jerry’s Merry Dough Round Game, 2 tubs of Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Twists and 2 Cookie Dough Chunks pouches of any flavour.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 (please do not send entries to this address).